2017 PRICING STRUCTURE
Your festival wedding is an investment in a celebration with all the people who support you and who you love. Whilst you don’t want to break the bank, you do want to show appreciation and make sure everyone has a weekend to remember!
We all know that wedding budgets can get out of hand, so we want to put you at ease by being clear what is included in our pricing structure.
Not everyone wants the same features and services at their wedding, so there is also an optional list of add on’s for you to choose from to really personalise your wedding. We have done the research for you and can suggest the best options in the region! F&F will manage these booking for you.
- Festival venue hire from Friday- Sunday
- Two personal wedding planners
- Eight bedroom farm house with swimming pool
- Catering package for Saturday reception & Sunday brunch*
- Drinks package
- Venue set up with furniture hire
- Crockery and table dressing
- F&F deco and styling
- Flower package for venue and bridal party
- Bell tent glamping accommodation for up to 60 guests
- Music/ DJ
*Catering based on 100 guests
*A full list of inclusions and exclusions will be shared upon contacting F&F for pricing information
- Personalised wedding invitation stationery from our good friends at Orange Paper Shoppe
- Project management of personalised wedding reception stationery through Orange Paper Shoppe including order of service, menus, name placements, seating plan
- Photographer/ Videographer
- Beauty, hair and makeup
- Car hire
- Live band/ additional music
- Hard liquor
- Teepee guest extra food and drinks pack
- Additional nights at the venue
- Organisation of Friday night activities ie. welcome drinks
- Bridal party pamper package including yoga or massage
Our aim is to help you have the most perfect day you can imagine, so if you have a requirement that we don’t already offer, lets work together to make it happen!